Softy Feely

DSC05823
DSC05785
DSC05738
DSC05815
DSC05808
Hey fashionable friends:) So I was kind of getting tired of wearing black all week and took advantage of the beautiful weather today and wore some pastels/neutrals. Also I love unicorns and glitter...so why not in the same outfit(hence my tee and shoes lol)? Last night me and my friend Ozodi officially performed our hip hop routine in our school's talent show and it went really well! The support was absolutely fantastic and even though my necklace fell off, it didn't phase me and I just kept dancing. I was going to share a video of our performance on my "Simply Hope" facebook page but for some reason facebook some being weird and wouldn't let me. But, hopefully soon I will have another video to show you guys<3
Pictures of last night
DSC05705
DSC05697
(yes...I am guilty of doing the "kissy face" haha.)
Thank you!
xoxo Hope

tee and cardigan-f21 shorts-thrifted shoes-urbanog bracelets-gifted

0 comments:

Post a Comment