#zomgbloggerbash

On Monday night I popped to the much tweeted #zomgbloggerbash - in IRL terms, this hashtag refers to the launch of the amazing collaboration between Zoe from The London Lipgloss and Rockalily Makeup. Because I was rushing about like a ninny trying not to miss my train, I forgot my camera, so here are the few snaps I caught on my mobile/stole from others! 

Some of the Rockalily range for us to swatch


Ms Rockalily herself, ReeRee Rockette, getting us to smooch and sign a canvas. The logic being that she can sell it if one of us gets famous and get rich! Or hang it on the wall to look pretty if she gets rich first! Needless to say, she was one hilarious lady :)

The gorgeous blonde model of Rockalily lippies (Banbury Cross) was at the event and did a burlesque performance! I had already disappeared off into the night by then to catch my train home. Boo! 

There was a mini photo studio with loads of wigs and pin-up style gear to try on! The wigs are made by Wonderland Wigs and actually looked SO real considering they, er, weren't! 

I think I had it on back to front, but here's me rocking the pink wig! I have sort of fallen in love with it. It's only £20 on the website, and there's a minty green one too! I am never bleaching my hair again so if I do want candy hair, a wig is the only way to go, really! What do you think..? (Thanks for the picture, Jemma!)

That's me wearing the ZOMG! lipstick in the last picture, too. Such a gorgeous shade! It will be available on the Rockalily site very soon...

It was a fun night, and lovely to finally meet Zoe and catch up with blogger pals, as well as make a few new ones! Always lovely to see bloggers getting involved in awesome projects with indie brands too. You go, Zo!! 

<3

0 comments:

Post a Comment