What to Wear for a Date Night when the Weather Can't Make up it's Mind!

A short skirt in February?  In Denver?

That is what I was thinking when I was standing in my closet looking at options for a date night with the husband.  I wanted to wear something sexy + fun + but also weather appropriate.  

In Denver, the daytime has been somewhat warm while the night air is cold.  
Boo to such contrasts! 




Top - Frenchi (Purchase HERE)
Skirt - Frenchi (Purchase HERE)
Necklace - JewelMint (Purchase HERE)
Clutch - Nordstrom
Coat - June
Shoes - Via Spiga
Sweater Tights - Hue (Purchase HERE)


One of the best purchases of the winter season?  My Hue sweater tights!  They seriously transform outfits that are best built for summer into colder-weather wear!  My husband doesn't necessarily love the feel of them.  But he can reserve his opinion since he doesn't have to bare his legs in the winter time :-)


What do you wear on date night?


XO - Marion


Linking up with The Pleated Poppy and Rolled Up Pretty today!

0 comments:

Post a Comment