Tuesday Tip: Shoelace Styling

Here's a quick and easy styling tip I snapped at London Fashion Week! Tying a neck bow with a shoe lace instead of ribbon! Sometimes I think ribbon bows are a bit too dressy, so this is perfect for giving a blouse a bit of cuteness and edginess all at the same time.



Don't you think that's just the coolest styling touch? I love little details like that!

Also, LOVING denim shirts at the moment, they seem to be everywhere! I just bought a short sleeved one in a charity shop so will snap it and share it on here ASAP. I'm actually awaiting the arrival of my brand new camera today... £350 of spontaneity right there... Probably letting the scrimping side down a bit there, but there are some things you need to invest in and after a lot of missed photo opportunities at LFW, I've realised the time to invest in a Canon (the best camera brand, appaz) is NOW! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment