Loulou Loves You

I was going to post yesterday's outfit on here this morning but decided it was totes boring and you deserve better. Something that is definitely NOT boring is this adorable mini-lookbook for the new Lydia lingerie set from Loulou Loves You, featuring lovely little doodles by Loulou herself!




How delightful? I remember when I was a teen dreamer many years ago, I started making my own underwear around the same time Loulou started out. We actually exchanged Myspace messages and were going to have a little underwear swap! It never happened because I soon realised I was actually CRAP at sewing (hence the abundance of no-sew DIY's on here!) but Loulou was in a different league and is still making incredible undies to this day!

If you're not the pretty undies type (to be honest, most days I view my underwear as a scaffolding system rather than something to get excited about), Loulou makes pretty bows and collars that can be proudly paraded outside the boudoir. 

I'm visiting home at the minute and am off for a day of charity shop shopping in Bexhill and Hastings! I'm hoping for some major finds as my wardrobe needs a serious revamp! 

Don't wait up!

0 comments:

Post a Comment