Sunday Snippets

Typical of my camera to be dead on the day I was wearing something VERY lovely (yesterday) and alive  when I'm dressed bog standardly (today). I shall be reenacting yesterday's outfit ASAP to share my pretty dress with you all. I start work at 12 on Sundays and begrudge wasting the little free time I have in the morning on doing my hair and dressing in anything other than comfy! Instead, I like to spend it eating frosted shreddies, drinking coffee and secretly enjoying that Soccer AM show my boyfriend insists we watch...

Cosy-lazy Sunday getup:


(top - H&M, hat and skirt - Topshop, socks - Primark, boots - charity shop, snow - mother nature, shed - landlord!)

One of the things that has made me happy this weekend is my new Meadham Kirchhoff nail wraps! I blogged about them here and they have finally launched on Topshop's site and in the store I work in. Woop! Cannot wait to try them out! 


And behold my little babies... My new mini business cards from Moo! I was looking for discount codes as I have heard that Moo really are the Rolls Royce of the business card world and are therefore a bit pricey, and it turned out I was eligible to receive 100 free minicards as a Klout 'Perk'. I'm not really into Klout, but apparently if you're deemed 'influential' on any topic, you get free mini Moos as a perk! I'm no designer, but here's what I came up with, using the beautiful illustrations of me Carly Watts did!



What do you think? 

Also, I'd be a fool not share these DIY Valentines printables from Scathingly Brilliant with you. Have you seen my bumper edition Valentines DIY post? Let me know if you've tried anything out! :)

I'm off to watch A Very Long Engagement and eat a jam doughnut. Does life get any better than this?!

0 comments:

Post a Comment