10 Years Younger

BEHOLD, my friends. 

The biker of my dreams - from none other than H&M's Kids section! 

(all H&M besides Topshop boots!)


I've been looking for a replacement for my Topshop biker since it started looking a bit ropey (and since I got pink nail polish on one of the lapels at LFW...)  and it turns out, I'm aged 13-14 when it comes to bikers for kids! The price you pay for wearing clothes aimed at people a decade younger than you? Well, the jacket doesn't exactly do up with ease... But then nor does my knackered Topshop biker which was a size 12, so go figure! This is actually much comfier on the arms than my Topshop one too, and has a much more 'bikery' look with the silver details! £19.99 VERY well spent. 

The dress is one of their £7.99 summer bargains, too. My daisy love continues! 

I posted about shopping in the kids' section as a Tuesday Tip once, if you wanted a few pointers! (Waaa, don't know why the pics have gone all squished!)

Do you ever shop in the kids' section? 

Off out for Nando's and drinks now - perfection!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment