Brand New

When I was in Brighton the other week, I thought my eyes were deceiving me when I spied this lovely rusty-burgundy chunky cardigan in H&M with a £5 sticker on. I queued to pay and was ready for a battle, expecting to be told it cost more, but it did indeed come up as a fiver on the till! I do love me a bargain!

I wore it to work yesterday to prevent looking like a hussy in my new River Island bralet top and new skirt from H&M, under the logic that it's impossible to look like a hussy in a chunky knit.


I have used the word 'new' quite a lot in this blog post! I've been treating myself to a few new bits recently as I feel like my wardrobe needs a bit of a spruce. I have a shopping trip planned with my friend Jen on Wednesday which could be slightly lethal, but I have realised a bit of retail therapy is important once in a while! Sounds pretty obvious, but I get so set in my bargain hunting ways, that I often begrudge buying anything that isn't from a charity shop and costs more than £2.50! It's really no way to live! The above outfit does only cost £30 in total, though, so I'm hardly at risk of bankruptcy if I do relax my spending restrictions a little!

A new bra is on the shopping list for Wednesday - any recommendations for Jen and I? We're busty buddies, so if you're in the same boat do share your favourite shopping destinations! 

Have you had a nice Easter? Mine has been utterly unremarkable, but we have a great night of Homeland and Milkybar buttons ahead so the only way is up! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment