Casual Friday + Moments of the Week

I recently had someone leave a comment asking why I always smile 
in my photos because I look "ridiculous."

So here is a photo of me trying not to smile.
I think I look hungry.  Or judgemental.

 So here is me smiling!  Because I like to smile.  
And my yellow H&M bag demands a sunny disposition gosh darn it!

I'll take it a step further and post this super non-serious photo. 
I can't help it...I love how I feel in my new white Paige skinnies!

Sweater - Banana Republic
Jeans - Paige Denim (Purchase HERE)
Watch - Michael Kors (Purchase HERE)
Bag - H&M (Purchase HERE)
Bracelets - Nordstrom and Saks Fifth Avenue
Necklace - Vintage
RIng - H&M
Heels - Jessica Simpson

I'll end with a quote from Buddy the Elf,
"I just like to smile!  Smiling's my favorite."

Moments of the Week:

The Moment Where I Kinda Love My Dogs:
I had a pinched nerve in my neck this week.  Super painful.  So I would lay down on our hardwood floor to try to get some relief.  And this is what happens...  


Puppy kisses take away all the pain. :)

The Moment Where I Kinda Dislike My Dogs:
Long day at work...
Some kid dropped his sloppy joe on my new light pink suede heels.  
A teacher guessed my age to be seven years more than I am.  
And I packed a poopy lunch (my own fault...but I can still feel sorry for myself).

 Looking forward to coming home, I open my door to this lovely sight:

And yes...it almost looks as though they are congratulating 
each other on a job well done.  Jerks.

Thanks so much for stopping by and being a part of my "ridiculous smiling blog" :)  I love hearing from you, whether it be in the comments, on twitter or via email.  You quite simply...make me smile!

XO - Marion


PS - And yes...I deleted the comment.  Go spread your negativity elsewhere :) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment