in with the new

Long time no blog! I'm not gonna lie to you guys, I've had some pretty great news that I will be sharing with you in the next few days... Clue: I quit my job on Monday. Details coming soon! 

In other news, I've been shopping up a storm recently (whilst still trying to be my savvy self!) 

I bought the jelly shoes I blogged about! I ordered every colour (so I pushed the postage cost past the threshold so it was free!) and kept these two, returning the others. I used my staff discount so they were a bargain! 

I bought these gorgeous boots from Office today (sold out online, 1 pair left on eBay!) They were £35 down from £80 and are SO comfy. They are actually a size 8, a whole 1.5 sizes too big for me but they feel fine with insoles in! They're like heeled DM's without all the pain. 


I bought some Mac Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation today after becoming sick to the back teeth of liquid foundation and seeing rave reviews of this on makeupalley (best.website.ever). I had an old Mac 'Cream Base' thing that I got in a goodie bag at LFW and was never going to use, and they let me exchange it so this only cost me £5! Result!


I made the most of my last ever uniform purchases from Topshop, using my 60% discount on some more on-trend pieces, as I'll soon be spending my days in a very on-trend environment... 

I decided to channel Chanel with a little boucle jacket...


And got these swan print skinny trousers, too. I bought these a little small as an incentive to see my health-kick through and banish my wobbly bits! 



I've also bought a couple of amazing jackets in charity shops lately, too. I'll hopefully feature them soon! 

What have you been buying lately? 

Back soon, when I can hopefully unleash my secret on you all! 


0 comments:

Post a Comment