A Faulty Foundation

(Any excuse to sneak pop punk songs of my yoof into the blog).

So, let's cut to the chase. Here's what I wore to town with my gurl Jen on Wednesday:

Jacket - H&M kids, Dress - Topshop (sold out now), Necklace - c/o Rock 'n' Rose, Snood - Topshop, Boots and Bag - Charity shop

My Rock 'n' Rose Kora necklace has been causing a stir... I didn't realise its 'anti christ' connotations, but old women have been scowling and dissing me in the street! One woman loudly muttered 'Oh dear.' at me on the train! Charming! I shall still continue to wear it in the name of all things edgy. Soz, god.

Ma face. Wearing Estee Lauder Double Wear in Shell with a bit of ELF cool bronzer! This look could've done with a slick of lippy in hindsight!

Nothing too exciting to report on in general life, but in makeup matters I am on the lookout for a(nother) new foundation... I bought Clinique Even Better a while back and liked it but the colour is just too dark and yellow for me. I knew it was in the shop but just couldn't say no to the deal of dreams... This foundation took away my paleness and I realised that I couldn't be having that as I am proudly pasty. So I have since tried Illamasqua's Skin Base and love it, but am biding my time to get one on eBay or a blog sale seeing as I don't really want to blow another £25 on foundation... Let me know if you see shade 02 for sale on your travels, or if you have one you want to sell! By the way, one of my Twitter followers has told me you can get 20% off using the code NIHRIDA20! Still doesn't make it cheap enough for this scrimper, though.

Oh, foundation shopping. It's worse than jeans, isn't it? 

0 comments:

Post a Comment