5 Spring Nail Polish Trends

I think you can tell a lot about someone by their nails + shoes.


TRUE CONFESSION: 
I am the least competent gal when it comes to nail polish.  My average manicure lasts approximately 5 hours to 3 days.  Yes...I'm like a middle school girl.


If I am on Day 3...you had better believe that I am running down the hallways at school kicking up my heels and rejoicing!  (Because I work at an elementary school, this behavior does not stand out as abnormal...thank goodness!)


REGARDLESS:
It's important to me that my nails be beautiful. So on that note...


FIVE SPRING 2012 NAIL POLISH TRENDS:


Sheer Opal Butter London - Purchase HERE

1) Celebrate Neutrals
This girl was so flippin' excited to see neutrals and soft pinks all over the S/S 2012 runways!  I have always been somewhat conservative (vanilla?) when it comes to nail color.

Mint Candy Apple Essie - Purchase HERE

2) Pistachio Greens
Look for polishes that have creamy undertones.

Pink Icing Dior Vernis - Purchase HERE

3) Think Pink
French + romantic + sexy + subtle + innocent = on trend


Jaffa Butter London - Purchase HERE

4) Think Pantone's Color of the Year - Tangerine!
Totally disregard that I had a guy ask me last week if the color I 
was wearing was called "Pumpkin."  
Jerk.  
They think of better names than that... :)

Anselm Reyle Dior - Purchase HERE

5) Neons
I adore an unexpected electric neon color like this gorgeous shade from Dior.  
One note...I would stay away from neon yellow as I feel it's past it's prime.

So which polish color trends are you planning on rocking this year?!

XO - Marion

0 comments:

Post a Comment