Puppy Love

Here's something a little different to Caturday! 

Paper Magazine have summed up their latest shoot better than I ever could: 'Man's best friend is a girl's best accessory':







AMAZING pictures and a totally adorable idea, don't you think?

I'm not sure I looked this glamorous whilst picking up Jack Russell crap walking the family pooches this weekend! I also managed to fall over and graze my knee trying to stop Dexter escaping his new harness and racing after another dog. There was a little girl riding her bike who was so busy watching me fall over that she then fell off her bike. It was a damn mess all round! Flippin' dogs.

The animal antics never end, as I have come home to a welcome home present from Roxy - a dead mouse! I know it's the thought that counts, but giving a fluffy little mouse a tearful river burial is really not the ideal end to a stressful week! A giftcard will do next time, cat. 

Hope you've had a lovely weekend wherever you are, with mouse corpses at an absolute minimum!

0 comments:

Post a Comment