My Perfect Wednesday Work Look

This is the type of outfit I save for a Wednesday.
I'm tired.
I stumble out of the shower to my closet and stare at the racks (this is not a pretty process).
I seek something simple and...well...obvious.
I curse as I hold pieces of clothing up together and they don't look "right."  
I reach deep into the bowels of my closet (yes...my closet has bowels) and I find this type of dress.  It's one color and needs little styling...success!


 I paired it with vanilla colored accessories appropriate for work.  
Plus I always save the fun colors for a Monday or a Friday.  I'm weird like that.



Dress - Presley Skye via Nordstrom (I love Presley Skye...highly recommend their dresses.  
Find a great collection HERE.  I am wearing a size XS).
Belt - F21
Clutch - H&M
Necklace - Nordstrom
Heels - Tahari 
Watch - Michael Kors (Purchase HERE)

So please tell me I'm not the only one who struggles to pull outfits together sometimes!  

XO - Marion

PS - I should add that this dress was the unfortunate victim of "sloppy joe" day in the school cafeteria following this shoot.  I carry a clipboard so I can fend of the kindergarten hugs during lunch, but I had a moment of weakness and alas...this dress is now on a hanger at the dry cleaners!  


Linked up with The Pleated Poppy & Rolled Up Pretty!

0 comments:

Post a Comment