Moments of the Week

Sooo...I have good news and bad news.  Which do you want first?


I'm gonna guess the bad news since I think you're all reasonable people and reasonable people always choose bad news first.  


Bad news: I don't have any photos for Casual Friday this week.  As many of you know, this guy ate my camera:




He looks so innocent when he's sleeping (and yes...he's sleeping on our kitchen table.  I came home from working out and this is what I found.  So bloody naughty...but I just love him).


Good News: My husband bought me a new camera!  Here is my new baby...yay!




Moments of the Week

Giddy Moment:
I rarely eat sugar.  But when I do...this is the face I apparently make:


Geesh...I take the term "cheeseball" to a whole new level here!

Moment of Celebration:
My husband turned 1 year older this week!  I threw him a golf-themed party (he was a former pro) and couldn't resist featuring some fun cupcakes...


And yes...I am about 99% sure that I made the same cheeseball face when I ate a cupcake...

We went out for dinner the next evening to celebrate just the two of us.
I love my husband.


Competitive Moment:
Much of my job includes playing games with kids.  It's a great way to build rapport and have fun together...except I am super competitive by nature.  I'm fine losing every now and then.  In fact, I often lose on purpose just because it's appropriate when playing against a child.  But I have a problem...

But then there's a 2nd grader whom I'll refer to as "Lucky."  Lucky.Always.Wins.  Even when I am seriously trying my best.
Well, Lucky and I play Jenga every week...and I've never won.  Not even once.  The worst part?  Him winning this week and looking at me with a serious face and asking the following, "Don't you get tired of losing?"  

He then suggested Candy Land as a game that might prove more successful for me.  
Awesome.  Especially coming from someone who's mom still cuts the crust off his bread.

I hope you all have a beautiful weekend friends!
XO - Marion




0 comments:

Post a Comment