Casual Friday + Moments of the Week

This Friday I continued my love-affair with gray.  
This time...with blue and a hint of yellow.


We'll start with this typical "Marion is a cheese ball" photo.  
I seriously find something to laugh about at every shoot.  
It really doesn't take much...

When I am at a loss of what to wear, 
my gray Paige jeans have come in handy so many times...


 Jeans - Paige (Similar HERE)
Plaid blouse - American Eagle
Sweater - F21
Belt - F21
Bag - H&M (Purchase HERE)
Shoes - Kelly & Katie
Watch - Michael Kors (Purchase HERE)
Bracelets - Nordstrom and Saks 5th Avenue

Moments of the Week:

Moment of Gratitude
I was on the playground trying to contain a 1st grader who had crossed over to the dark side.  He was throwing rocks at me while a 2nd grader (who I like to refer to as "boy-with-incredibly-good-fashion-taste") skipped by and shouted, "I love your heels Mrs. G!"  

All of a sudden, the world was a little sunnier. 

Aww...the power of a timely compliment.  It served as a great reminder for me to not be so shy and tell people (even strangers) all the wonderful things I notice about them.  So later that day, I told the gal at the grocery store that she had incredibly gorgeous hair.  She smiled...and I think her world was just a tiny bit sunnier.

Freak Out Moment 
I'm walking the beagles.  We are happy as can be.  The dogs are sniffing the air and I'm listening to my Jason Aldean channel on Pandora (which always makes me happy).  All of a sudden, Palmer the Puppy strikes the "poo pose" and I look at my leash handle...I am all out of baggies!  I'm looking around frantically because I don't want to me "that girl" and then I see it.  I am horrified as I read the following sign posted directly above us:

This sign was literally just above Palmer's head as he did his business.  Needless to say, we ran the 2 blocks to the next doggy bag stand!

I hope everyone has a beautiful weekend!

XO - Marion


Link-up next Wednesday, April 25th with this month's 
"Trend of the Month Challenge!"  

April's Trend: Flower Power
Click HERE for details!





0 comments:

Post a Comment