Casual Friday + Moments of the Week



 STYLE TIP: When wearing a top with a solid color, 
consider a long necklace to add some interest. 

Here I am laughing because a nice homeless man just asked me for a piece of gum (I wasn't laughing because he wanted gum.  That is a common need.  
I was laughing because I felt so awkward with him waiting for me to 
open my purse for gum while I took a photo).


A fitted blazer over a loose top provides a nice contrast. 

 Jeans - Hudson (Purchase HERE)
Blazer - Gibson (similar HERE)
Blouse - Frenchi (Purchase HERE)
Clutch - Fossil
Necklace - Nordstrom
Watch - Michael Kors (Purchase HERE)
Bracelets - Nordstrom and F21
Cheesy Grin - All me


Moments of the Week:
Pure Bliss Moment 


The 3 P's: Pedicures, Pool time and Prosecco.  
A girlfriend and I relaxing + having fun. 

Not-So-Blissful Moment
The same boy who commented on pink eye + constipation came up to me the other day and the following conversation took place:

Boy: "How old are you?"

Foolish School Psych: "How old do you think I am?"

Boy: "49?"

Foolish School Psych: Just walks away.  

Proud Moment
So this is what I saw when I went to get coffee in my building the other day:


Seriously...who leaves delicious peanut butter cookies out by the coffee?  This is not right.  Either this person is:
A) super nice + thoughtful and sees nothing wrong with the occasional cookie
B) super mean + just likes to watch people struggle to resist the delicious cookie temptation.

Well I may have taken a picture and stared at the cookies for a little while, but I did not eat one.  So that means I win!*

Have a great weekend friends!! 

XO - Marion

PS - Aprils "Trend of the Month Challenge" announced soon!

*I see nothing wrong with the occasional cookie.  I just didn't need a cookie at 6:00 a.m. :) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment