Pale Lilac + Red

I drive by this wall nearly every day.
I love the color contrast and the artwork.  Spiders are generally no bueno in my book...but this one seems nice and not real.  

Biggie Smallz (that is the spider's name I granted him a few months ago) and his wall were the inspiration for this look.  Below is our first couples portrait session...


STYLE TIP: Pale Lilac is an on-trend color right now...pair it with red 
for a fun color twist (as I've done here) or 
pastel pink for a romantic girly look.

Ha!  I think this photo proves that I am sooo not programmed for 
serious fashion photography.  I laugh too much...

Maxi Skirt - Lily White via Nordstrom Rack (beautiful options HERE and HERE)
Tank - B.P. at Nordstrom (Purchase HERE)
Necklace - Vintage
Earrings - Anthropologie (would love to have worn THESE)
Bracelets - Nordstrom
Sunnies - Gucci (Purchase HERE)

Do you take fashion inspiration from random things you see every day?


XO - Marion


Linking up with Monday Mingle :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment