Exciting News

I've signed the contract today and can now spill my exciting secret... I've got a job at Company Magazine! Anyone that knows me will know how ECSTATIC I am to be able to say that! As I've said before, it is my fave magazine so as you can imagine, I'm on cloud nine! My role is Web Assistant, and will include various duties such as creating beauty/fashion/other content on Company.co.uk, blogger outreach and being the mag editor's PA too. All together now: eeeeeee!

Company has been *the dream* for me for a long time. After leaving various emails to the team languishing in my drafts folder in the past like a massive chicken, I knew receiving an invite to their Style Blogger Awards was my golden opportunity to ask about job opportunities in person. So, after a few pokes from Jen, Lily and Kristabel, I did it. And after a few nervy stages of the interview process, here I am. 

It has been a surreal week of celebrating with family and friends, quitting Topshop, shopping like MAD (I never have to think 'I love those shoes but where would I where them?' again!) and getting my bonce around the idea that I will be a part of this team that I've fangirled over for so long. 

What does this mean for the blog? Well, I'm clearly going to be a busy bee but am looking into getting an iPad for the commute so I can use the time to catch up on blogs and update my own (and join Instagram!). Plus, my outfit posts will certainly be more interesting from this day forward, as I have a reason to look fricking awesome every day now. 

Well, enough about my newly amazeballs life. You know I'm the queen of self-deprecation so I hate to be 'that guy' openly loving life! You'll let me off just this once, right? 

 ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment