Review: John Frieda Full Repair

*Disclaimer: I do not operate on a freebie-in-return-for-rave-review basis. If I don't like the product, I won't feature it. Or if I'm in a really bad mood, I'll feature it anyway..!*

Well, after yesterday's DIY hair dye antics, it seems a good time to tell you about this hair care range I've been trialling for a while. John Frieda's Full Repair range features products that repair hair that has been zapped by heated styling products, and also protects it from being damaged by future zapping! 

(c/o John Frieda!)

My initial concern when trying this product was that it would weigh my hair down. I barely ever use conditioner, let alone leave-in treatments, as my mop is quite fine so I don't like to weigh it down. But luckily all of the products in this collection are aimed at repairing and protecting whilst giving a volume boost at the same time. After trying out all of the conditioning products, my hair was shiny, weightless and voluminous! 

The shampoo, conditioner and styling spray are my every day go-tos and I'm really pleased with them. I blow dry and straighten my hair every without thinking about the damage being done so I'm really glad to have found a range that offers protection from styling damage without turning me into a greaseball. Thumbs up!

The Full Repair range is on offer 2 for £7.50 in Boots at the moment, if you're interested in trying it! 

Have you tried this range? What did you think? 

0 comments:

Post a Comment