Spring Trend: Pastels

When I was in the first grade, I wanted to be a boy.  No seriously!  
I wanted to play with my brother and his friends and do all the fun boy stuff.  


Obviously, God did not grant me this wish.  
So I was the next best thing...a tomboy. 


I bring this up because if you would have shown this pastel sweater to 7-year old Marion, her response would have been something along the lines of "barf."  



Earrings & scarf - H&M
Pastel green blouse - Nexx via Nordstrom
Pastel purple sweater - Halogen via Nordstrom (similar HERE)
Shorts - Express (On sale HERE)
Heels - Lauren Conrad for Kohls (Purchase HERE)
Necklace - Nordstrom
Watch - Michael Kors (Purchase HERE)

I guess you could say that I've come along way since then... :-)

So are you embracing the pastel trend this spring?

XO - Marion

PS - Just a little note to say thank you so much for your awesome comments in my last post.  You guys are so wonderful!  I am the first one to acknowledge that I am not a model nor am I trying to be.  I just like clothes + fashion, so I never really thought twice about smiling in my photos.  But rest assured...I'll just keep on being my cheesy/goofy self! 


Image 4554

0 comments:

Post a Comment