London Fashion Week Video Diary Finale!

Well, the final instalment of my London Fashion Week video diary series is finally here! I have been so busy in the last month that I haven't had time to sit and edit it all down, but this weekend was perfect for sitting on my derriere and watching endless videos of myself play the fashion week fool for your amusement/bemusement! *FUN!* Anyway, the way I see it, the next LFW isn't for another 5 months, so what is the hurry?

This lovingly compiled footage features loads of cool stuff - backstage beauty, after parties and, Kanye West! Oh, and myself being a drunken buffoon. My Twitter followers may have witnessed my epiphany a while ago that I am essentially just 'Louie Spence with tits': a faux posh, exaggeration-loving show pony! It's at its worst when alcohol is in the mix... 


Despite the various delays, I've loved creating these little diaries for you guys. I hope they've been interesting in some way as I've really tried to get across what it's really like at fashion week. 

Check out more of my LFW antics here: 

---


Let me know what you think of my LFW diaries! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment