Love is Free

I'm running out the door to go on my shopping spree with my buddy but had to share these awesome pictures that arrived in my inbox yesterday! Charlotte Free, aka pink-haired goddess of my dreams, is the new face of Forever21's S/S 2012 campaign! 








Loving the abundance of collars and prints! Apparently this is the first of a series of edgy campaign's Forever21 will be globally releasing in the future. I hope this means the stock will be getting a bit edgier as although I've only been in the store a couple of times, I've been underwhelmed! I'm sure this gorge campaign will up the brand's cool factor - it's certainly persuading me to haul my boyfriend (aka. chauffeur) to Westfield so I can give Forever21 another shot! 

What are your thoughts on Forever21 and this shoot? 

I'm off now, wish me bargains! 


xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment