Favorite Piece of Jewelry...

I am wearing my favorite piece of jewelry here...and it truly makes me feel happier and more "whole" when I put it on.



 STYLE TIP: When wearing solid colored pieces on both top + bottom, consider a patterned shoe.  You'll add instant interest with little effort.

My color obsession with navy+ gold continues...I blogged about it previously HERE.


Skirt - H&M (Purchase HERE)
Blouse - F21 (similar option HERE)
Watch - Michael Kors (Purchase HERE)
Shoes - Cole Haan (similar HERE, and y'all know I'm not a huge fan of flats, 
but THESE are adorable!)
Belt - Nordstrom
Clutch - Fossil
Necklace - Nordstrom
Bracelet - Belonged to my Mom

I took a close-up of my bracelet because...well...I wanted to share it with you.  This belonged to my mom.  I cherish it because it reminds me of all the things my mom was proud of: 
- her ability to fix anything 
(there is a hammer, a wrench and a screw driver on this bad boy!)
- her love for the Girl Scouts
- her love of learning (hence the school house)
- and then of course her photo.  

When I wear this bracelet, I feel just a bit closer to her... 

Do you have a favorite piece of jewelry?  

XO - Marion

PS - I'm excited for tomorrow's Link-Up

0 comments:

Post a Comment