Workout Pants that Actually Make You Look Good



I love to sweat.  I love to push my body to its limit...and then keep going. 


My thesis in college was titled, "Women Who Sweat: A Feminist Perspective on Nike's Advertising Toward Women."  It was 75-pages of pure entertainment.


Essentially, my paper sought to show how Nike had redefined the image of the female athlete through its advertising.  You see, women were once regarded as "manly" or "unattractive" if they wanted to play sports or workout.  Nike's advertising was the first to frame the female athlete as "feminine" and "beautifully strong."  


So it is the feminist in me that wants to celebrate workout clothes that balance femininity + functionality + comfort.  Which is why I am sharing a few of my favorite workout pants from Victoria's Secret.  

STYLE TIP: 
Look for workout pants with a wide waist band...it slims the hips AND shrinks the derriere.  If you think these pants look good from the front, you should see the back! 


What is your favorite workout brand?  


XO - Marion




I'm excited to be guest posting today over at Sparking Footsteps sharing my favorite home workout (Pssst...all you need is 30 minutes!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment